SEO training in Norfolk, November 2013
Green Shoots are running another of our clear and practical SEO training sessions. The course will help your site appear higher in search engines, and drive more traffic to your website. The SEO training in Norfolk will take place on the 26th November 2013, and is being held at the Pennoyer Centre, in Pulham St Mary, Norfolk.
In the course we will crack the jargon to provide clear, and practical information to help you improve your SEO skills.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Improve your visibility on Google with latest search engine best practices
- Learn the core elements that are essential for search engine optimization
- Discover the best keywords to use and incorporate them within content
- Analyse what makes competitors’ websites better than yours
- Create a new keyword-rich web page and develop a plan to improve and maintain website performance.
Who is the SEO training course for?
Anyone who wants to upgrade their website, who needs to understand their website better or who is developing a website. Great value from two fantastic tutors (Susie Emmett and Pat Harvey) who have the experience you need! Places on this course are limited, and if you are in a relevant food related business the course is great value at £98 +vat for the day. To book a place on the the course visit the Taste Of Anglia SEO Tools and Techniques page. Or you can contact Dawn Gill of Tastes of Anglia by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone on 01473 785883.